Saturday, June 18, 2011

Blogging through the Gospels: Luke 24!

Good Morning! And Happy Sabbath!

Here we are--the last chapter of Luke. I can hardly believe we have gone through three of the four Gospels already. But blessings still await us in the book of John. Meanwhile, grab your Bible and read the last chapter of Luke with me--chapter 24.

Scripture:

Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures. Luke 24:45

Observation:

Jesus had been crucified. He had risen from the dead and appeared to His disciples. He pointed out how all of these things were written in the Scriptures, and that everything must be fulfilled that was written about Him in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms. And He opened their minds so they would understand.

Application:

This is what I need--Jesus to open my mind, so that I will understand the Scriptures. But if I don't study them, how can I understand them?

Prayer:

Dear Father--Open my mind that I may understand what You have recorded for me. Help me to study Your Word more and more, until I desire it in a greater way than physical food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Come read the Gospels with us! www.momstoolbox.com

No comments:

Would you like to support my blog? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through my links. I link to items that my family enjoys and that we find to be high quality. However, you do not need to buy the item that is linked here -- simply clicking on one of my links and then buying ANY item within 24 hours will earn me a small percentage and adds nothing to your cost. If you are going to be making an Amazon purchase, thank you for using my links to support my blog!

Visitors