Today our Scripture reading is John, chapter 9. A story of a miracle--can miracles still happen today?
Scripture:
One thing I do know. I was blind, but now I see! John 9:25
Observation:
Total darkness. But one day all that changes--you can see! In your wildest dreams you never thought seeing could be as wonderful as it really is. The leaders call you in and grill you on how you can possibly see now when you were born blind. You answer--and again they call you in. Same answer again. How do they expect you to explain a miracle? There is only one explanation--He is the Savior!
Application:
How so many things will happen. Children that need to be healed. Fathers being ill and the threat of their family losing them. Expenses that need to be paid, and there is no money. Young families torn apart, the threat of divorce. Hearts that need to be opened towards each other. All these I see, and I do not know how they can possibly be healed. But one thing I do know--God is able!
Prayer:
Dear Father--You know the pain and suffering and troubles that I see. You know so much more that I do not see. Be with these children of Yours. I do not see how these situations can change--but I know You are able.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Come read the Gospels with us! www.momstoolbox.com
No comments:
Post a Comment