Monday, November 7, 2016

150 Days in the Psalms--interrupted by the flu!

Hi Everyone!

As I have already mentioned, I came down with the flu last Friday afternoon.  I was able to get on TamiFlu, which usually works pretty good for me--I start feeling better in two days or so.  But not this time!  I am still dragging around and feeling awful!

So pray for me--I would so much appreciate it!  And that the rest of my family not get it!  And I have come to the conclusion that I am just going to have to pause on the Psalms.  Once I am feeling better I will decide what I will do--whether I simple pick up with where I left off, or pick up with the Psalm that is assigned to that day.

I encourage anyone to keep reading--don't stop because I had to!  And in the meantime, you can find me flat on my back in bed or on the couch!

~Susan

2 comments:

A Joyful Chaos said...

Said a prayer for you. Hope you'll feel better soon.

Blessings~

Friend said...

Thank you! I appreciate it so very much!

Would you like to support my blog? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through my links. I link to items that my family enjoys and that we find to be high quality. However, you do not need to buy the item that is linked here -- simply clicking on one of my links and then buying ANY item within 24 hours will earn me a small percentage and adds nothing to your cost. If you are going to be making an Amazon purchase, thank you for using my links to support my blog!

Visitors