Wednesday, November 2, 2016

150 Days in the Psalms--Psalm 94

Good Morning Everyone!

Today we are on Psalm 94, and a more perfect Psalm couldn't be found for me today.  You know how some days are--one thing goes wrong, then you find out about another and then there is even another thing!  That is how my day ended yesterday, and unfortunately there were things that were unresolved which therefore get carried over into today.  I am never happy when one day's burdens weigh into the next day as well!  It makes it hard to start off the next day with a positive attitude.

But then I found this:

"For the LORD will not cast off His people, Nor will He forsake His inheritance."  Psalm 94:14

Breath.  In.  Out.  In.  Out.

And I also found this:

"If I say, 'My foot slips,' Your mercy, O LORD, will hold me up.  In the multitude of my anxieties within me, Your comforts delight my soul."  Psalm 94:18 19

And a friend posted this song:



And so as you go throughout your day--remember that the LORD will not cast off His people, nor will He forsake His inheritance.

YOU are His people, YOU are His inheritance.

~Susan

No comments:

Would you like to support my blog? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through my links. I link to items that my family enjoys and that we find to be high quality. However, you do not need to buy the item that is linked here -- simply clicking on one of my links and then buying ANY item within 24 hours will earn me a small percentage and adds nothing to your cost. If you are going to be making an Amazon purchase, thank you for using my links to support my blog!

Visitors