Thursday, September 29, 2016

WINNER--Economics for Everybody from Timberdoodle!



Good Morning Everyone!

Today's the day!  A huge "Thank you!" to all who checked out the links for this GREAT curriculum from Timberdoodle, and this morning I took the names of all who entered and drew one name to be the winner of the Economics for Everybody that Timberdoodle has graciously offered to give away.

Are you ready???  And the winner is. . . . .

Angela Denis!

I hope this curriculum is a huge blessing to you and to your family!  Angela, send me your mailing address to:  SusansSpotgiveaway@gmail.com, and I will  pass it along to the proper person at Timberdoodle, and they will mail your curriculum directly to you.  :)

And if you didn't win--I truly wish I had a copy to give everyone who would like one!  This really is a very nice curriculum, coming from a Christian viewpoint which is important to my family.  So if you cannot purchase yourself a copy this school year, keep it in mind as you are making your purchases for next year.  You can read more about the program HERE.  What I like to do is to keep a running "Wish List" throughout the school year of things that have caught my attention as something that might be a good fit for our home school.  Then, when Springtime approaches and I am making my purchases for the following school year, I go through my "Wish List" and make final decisions.  I hope this has at least helped you become aware of a great Economics program that is available!

Thank you for reading my blog!

Happy Homeschooling!

~Susan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Susan,
I just sent you my address to your email. Thank you so much!

Would you like to support my blog? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through my links. I link to items that my family enjoys and that we find to be high quality. However, you do not need to buy the item that is linked here -- simply clicking on one of my links and then buying ANY item within 24 hours will earn me a small percentage and adds nothing to your cost. If you are going to be making an Amazon purchase, thank you for using my links to support my blog!

Visitors