Thursday, September 1, 2016

150 Days in the Psalms--Psalm 32

Good Morning Everyone!

We have a precious promise in Psalm 32 today--well, there are SEVERAL very precious promises to be precise!  I choose just one for my Bible Notebook, and it is one that I have clung to time and time again in the past--and I am sure I will need to keep on clinging to it every day as long as I live!  I chose this verse to write:

"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with my eye."  Psalm 32:8

Does this promise speak to your heart like it does mine?  Do you often find yourself unsure of what decisions to make--of which way to counsel a loved one?  I sure do!  My girlfriend and I often remark about how the older we get, the less we realize that we truly know!  Things that we viewed 100% a certain way--well, if you live long enough, your often realize that there are people who have a viewpoint that is different from yours, and that they have some very valid points!  It can all get very confusing!

But there IS one thing that I can count on--and that is God's Word!

"For I the LORD do not change; therefore you, O children of Jacob, are not consumed." Malachi 3:6

"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God will stand forever."  Isaiah 40:8

I am the apple of God's eye.  He always knows where I am.  He never leaves me.  He can never forget me.

"The LORD will guide you continually, and satisfy your soul in drought, and strengthen your bones.  You shall be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water whose waters do not fail."  Isaiah 58:11

"Can a woman forget her nursing child, that she should have no compassion on the son of her womb?  Even these may forget, yet I will not forget you.  Behold, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands, your walls are continually before me."  Isaiah 49:15 & 16

When I don't know what to do--He does.  When everything else around me is changing--He doesn't.  When others forsake me--He is right there beside me.  He cannot forget me.

I am His.

And He is mine.

Have YOU stopped running away from the One who created you?  Have YOU accepted His instruction for your life?

~Susan

No comments:

Would you like to support my blog? As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made through my links. I link to items that my family enjoys and that we find to be high quality. However, you do not need to buy the item that is linked here -- simply clicking on one of my links and then buying ANY item within 24 hours will earn me a small percentage and adds nothing to your cost. If you are going to be making an Amazon purchase, thank you for using my links to support my blog!

Visitors